Friday, March 18, 2011

Day in the Hood

I love little neighborhoods.  And I am aware that every city has different areas with different feels, but I must say that I'm partial to the ones here in San Diego.

Maybe it's the constant gorgeous weather that makes everyone happy.

The hubs and I live in the middle of City Heights. It's a true melting pot.

Yesterday I took a walk to the local library and watched as the signs changed from Spanish to Vietnamese to Ethiopian and on and on and on.

Sitting at a cafe is like listening to the sounds of the whole world.

The warmth and the sun bring people out, mixes them together.  It's beautiful.

The sun asked me to put a hat on

Another owl.  Hoot Hoot

This belt was kind of a bitch.  It wouldn't stay on.

backyard living

Just look Up.

favorite kid ever


Clown Love


Favorite Meal

Welcome to the West Coast

Mosaic Jesus Loves You


I'm slowly building my tan and quickly falling in love with all things San Diego.

What do you love about where you live?  Are there some secret spots that are gems in your little living area?

Hope you are taking it easy on this beautiful Friday.  I want you all to have the energy to have a crazy, love-filled weekend.

--Weeds--


2 comments:

  1. LOVE yo post. Stripes are the best.

    Your comment made my day, btw. And also made me really excited to be 24, which is kind of a big deal since I was feeling old today. Followin most def. ;D

    ReplyDelete