Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'll give you the biggest key

I was  a little down yesterday.

Today has been tremendously better.

Maybe it's because I'm dressed like a highschooler at the moment (my knees can see the sun but the rest of my legs are covered by denim).

It's mostly because the hubs is too good for me, but stays with me anyway.

I read Anne Lamott sometimes and she talks about how learning to love back is one of the hardest things about being alive.

I'm just glad that love is a thing.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are perfect for each other.
    i am sorry you were down..things will get real real great, i promise. you just gotta work all the kinks out first! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for you, sometimes life just sucks for a while. I'm glad you have a great guy to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete