Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Excuse Me, While I Try to be an Adult

Dear Friends,

Sometimes I wish we were still on the barter system.

Me: "I would like a wool sweater, would you like some eggs in exchange for that?"

Farmer Fashionista: "Eggs for breakfast sounds delicious"

I would give her eggs and she would give me a sweater.


What I'm trying to say is I've never been quite good with money.


I don't spend like crazy.  I'm not in debt, but I've also not chosen the best, most profitable careers (I don't think career is quite the right word for what I've done).

I'm completely happy with that 99% of the time, but geez I wish I could just not have to worry about being able to make it for a while.

Be able to go see friends and family whenever I want.  Blah Blah Blah

I'm not starving, or anywhere near it, but I'm going to be better with using what I have and not wanting what I don't.

PROMISE



This dress is part of the upcoming "Opal Collection".

I'm hoping to have it up in the next few days.

See, my adult days are starting.

It's going to be effin' grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment