Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Primaries?

I really love primary colors

to wear especially, not really to decorate with


Point Loma Nazarene University tank tops are really stylish...

I put this picture on for the shadow/muscle effect

Wrinkles much?
Sometimes that love of primary colors turn into something a bit patriotic.

Not like I'm not patriotic, but I felt a little silly in this

It was great for a sunny, super casual day

I think that I may be closing in on a great full-time job

sshhh

don't tell

I'm trying to not get my hopes up

(they are up though)

I love April

1 comment:

  1. Luck with the job! That is exciting and nerve racking. I know. I couldn't sleep for a week while waiting to hear back from my current job. And I have a real problem with red, white and blue. If I'm wearing red and blue I feel like I HAVE to have white, or that my shoes have to be one of those three colors or they won't go. I try to avoid this color combination as much as possible. Too much stress for something so not significant.

    ReplyDelete