Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Picture Love

After my post about married life yesterday I wanted to do a "picture recap" or something.  I wish we had more pictures that collected each perfect little moment.  

It's a brief history of us.
We show our love by face grabs 
On a trip back to Illinois to see my parents

This was us driving around the country after our first Sunday together

I have always loved this picture which was taken long before we were ever together
During our engagement picture session

Kissin'

June 21, 2008
"We're not Twins" 

"I want someone who is fierce and will love me until death and knows that love is as strong as death, and be on my side forever and ever. I want someone who will destroy and be destroyed by me." 
 Jeanette Winterson (Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit)

1 comment: